Thursday, February 10, 2005

Speaking of Zach Braff, one of my friends showed me his blog. Check it out. It is one of the better ones out there and I’m not just saying that because the guy is famous. I suspect he is someone I would really get along with in the real world. He seems to be a genuinely funny guy. Not as funny as me, but funny. I suspect he’ll be successful someday.


For the record, not eating animals is expensive. I don’t know how all these vegetarians do it. I guess most hippies smell because they’re blowing all their money on Amy’s frozen foods. It doesn’t leave a lot of flow for things like soap and deodorant. Amy sure thinks a lot of her grub. As Kanye West says this will probably take away from my ends. Then I hope this takes away from my sins.
Who came up with lent anyway? I have a sneaking suspicion Jesus wants me to have a cheeseburger. If he can tell the president to seize Iraq, he can tell me to have a Royal with Cheese.

Rabble rabble rabble

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the rabble rabble rabble! You're hilarious.

Damn the veggie product making money grubbers! But the only vegitarian things that cost a lot are the things that are supposed to taste something like meat.... and that's sort of cheating on your lenten commitment isn't it? Eat actual veggies- they're cheap in sunny places.

(lia)

5:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sewer rat may taste like pumpkin pie, but I'd never know because I wouldn't eat the filthy mother f-er.

-management

7:03 AM  
Blogger LC said...

I think the thing about Zach Braff's blog is that he comes off as truely caring about whatever he's writing... not simply jotting down a few lines to say he has done so. That and I am already inpressed with his capabilities; I own and have watched Garden State too many times.
As for veggie food being expensive you may find you do not eat as much or it takes more effort (thought nad planning) to cook healthy food and you therefore do not eat as much; either way, I think you'll survive. Anyway, if you feel like eating meat, go ahead... it's not like you can't repent later.

10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home