Tuesday, February 08, 2005

I’m now taking suggestions as to what I should give up for Lent. I’m not exactly a practicing Catholic these days, but it is a nice exercise to give something up for 40 days. If nothing else, it teaches you self denial. Any suggestions? I was thinking alcohol and promiscuous sex. For those of you who don’t know me, you probably think I’m serious. I can assure you I am anything but. I’m pretty straight laced. Caffeine comes to mind, but it is my only vice at this point. I know at least two people who will suggest giving up eating the cute little fury things, but sorry, I did that for over a year and it isn’t for me. MAYBE I could give up red meat, but that is about as far as I'm willing to go.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

PLEASE GIVE UP LITTLE OR BIG FURRY CRITTERS!

Please?

Or orgies.

Please!!!

Sincerely,
Dont eat the geese

9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home