Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Sometimes I wonder if a plague isn’t in order.

It seems like lately we’re all circling the drain. I could laundry list every thing that is wrong with the world. This week’s highlights include 3 school shootings and a representative that could have easily ended up in a Dateline sting. Now everybody’s favorite little man is threatening to test nukes. If I may for a moment speak directly to Kim Jong.

Listen, I understand your pain man. I too am short. I know sometimes I’ll be walking around in Target (oops forget I said “target”) and I’ll notice every other guy has a foot on me. Heck, some of the women do too It sucks I know. Dude, just focus on the things you have going for you. First cool fact you run a country. Women love power. Even if they didn’t find that a huge turn on, I’d imagine in a dictatorship like yours you probably don’t even care what the ladies think. Are they allowed to think?

I guess what I’m saying is focus on the positives. You have a nice head of hair. I also hear you make some sweet films. That is at least one cool hobby you can woo the ladies with. You’re both a dictator and a film maker. Seriously, you can not tell me that hasn’t gotten you a phone number or two.

So maybe you feel like the little guy in the playground no one takes seriously. I’ve been there. The easy out would be to kick the big kids in the crotch. I mean you could launch such an attack. Chances are when they get up from rolling on the floor in agony, they’ll be looking to stomp somebody. It will probably be you. So take it from one short guy to another lift weights, take up martial arts, and learn to play an instrument. Somebody will love you for who you are even if you do wear platform shoes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home