Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Oh my stars!~


So I got out of the “projected” hurricane path and went to Tampa and of course, the hurricane came to Tampa. Which just proves my theory. No, not the one about Germans and Hasselhoff. It proves that any field that will certify Al Roker must be a joke. I’ll spare you the harrowing story from the front lines. It was rough.

It seems these days the only thing cooler than being on the Atkins diet is being gay. At this rate, I think the nation should be fantastically thin and have fabulously decorated homes in 6 months. Of course, with all trends, these will both die off soon enough and everyone will go back to eating pasta and rapping along to Eminem’s hate speech.

I finally booked my trip. I’m camping in the Keys the last week of October and then I’m going to Seattle for a week. I call it my corners of the country tour.


And that’s how the world began.
And that’s how the world will end.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home