Wednesday, September 29, 2004

I need a digital camera. If for no other reason, I could post a current picture of myself. My friend Matt left to teach in Spain and we have had this long going bet (which at one point involved some serious money wagers) that I would not grow a mullet. I figured since the lady well was tapped long ago, there really isn't any reason not to grow one. Will it kill my love life? Doubtful. Worse case scenario I'll end up getting fired and become a martyr for the cause of redneck haircuts. I'll probably get free Pabst Blue Ribbon and Red man for life.


The only problem is the party that is suppose to be in the back, has moved up front. I forgot why I have kept my hair short for so long. I have a fro. Not only a fro, but one that grows in the shape of a mushroom. It was mad cool back in 1992 when I could get by with the shaved sides and the back and one wild crazy top. In 2004, it looks beyond retarded. I am, however, a man of my word. So I am growing my hair and hoping for the best mullet I can pull off. The good news is I have a huge head and all this wild wavy hair is making it look smaller. Plus lots of guys my age are loosing their hair. If you got it flaunt it.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home