Tuesday, August 03, 2004

There has to be some merit to astrology, but how do you justify it when it isn’t always accurate? I am a Pisces II and so is my brother. While I am very much into art and the abstract and not concerned with keeping up with the practical world and certainly live in a universe of my own creation, my brother is very practical and down to earth and even likes (sic) math! Not the non linear fun kind Einstein, a fellow fish, was into, but the kind that fills spreadsheets. So why then am I such a textbook Pisces II and he is so very much not. Pisces are excellent imitators, but at some point the real you must come out. In his case, he must be vastly gifted at hiding this, or astrology is total BS. The verdict is still out for me.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home