Saturday, May 29, 2004

What a strange lot it is. I don’t suspect I am the only fully intuitive individual out there, but I am the only one I know. I often find myself trying to explain to everyone else why I’ve come to a decision based on my gut feeling. They just sort of tilt their heads and look at me like I just scooped up a handful of poop and took a chomp. Then logic and reason rears its ugly head.

So why exactly do I stand here with the wood and nails waiting for someone to get on with it. I might get far enough to attach one hand to my cross. I think that this is honestly the chewy little core of the nut that is my life. Women don’t understand me because I think like them. Trust me when I tell you it sucks. So I have tried to develop this more logical side to myself that filters in these gut instincts and rationalizes them accordingly. I’m not a rational person, but I do a pretty good impression of one.

So what was I saying again? Oh yes, I seem to be too intuitive for my own good. I have a way of understanding people and sensing out what they need and then trying with ever fiber of my being to give them that. I am a people pleaser. I hope and pray I don’t meet the fates of the other people pleasers. A lot of us tend to find solace in a needle or a shotgun. I don’t care to meet either.

I know this much. You will NEVER understand what makes me tick. It is not that I don’t want you too, because believe me I do. I think that is the one thing any fish wants…to be understood. Yet it is the most elusive prize in the universe.

The clever lion thinks he knows my tactics, the Gemini will always flip sides faster than I can. The Scorpio will lure me in for the sting, the Aquarian will leave me shaking my head. The Capricorn will leave me cold. The Libra and Sagittarius will agree that we should stay out of each other’s way. The other fish will be far too slippery for my grip. The Aries and Taurus will be too firm with their own stance. The Virgo will judge me. The Cancer is my brother. Cancer seems to have it all figured out. We both know what is cooking. Cancer just knows enough not to stand so close to the stove.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home