Tuesday, September 19, 2006

I guess it is all about the size of your endowment.


At least that is what the Ivy League ladies say.


So goes another day. For the first time in my life, I went to the doctor and didn’t get chewed out. It was kinda nice. The doctor said I was on the right track. I couldn’t help but think of the Gary Coleman epic.


Maybe the doctor should checkColeman’s BMI. Apparently my shortness is sabotaging my ability to lose weight. So the good doctor says. Gary probably weighs 80 lbs. The bad news is at 4’9” that makes his BMI somewhere around 42.

If you don’t know what BMI is, then I hope you choke on the next 12 inch hoagie you slather with mayonnaise and mindlessly shoved down your throat you perpetually skinny beotch. Clearly you’re one of the bless few who can eat anything they want without gaining weight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home