Thursday, September 07, 2006

With anyone making supposed predictions, you should take what you see with a grain of salt. A friend posted the info on myspace. So this guy called the 9-11 attack before hand. At least that is what I found online. He is
saying now another round is due by October's end.
You'll be surprised who he points to.

Judge for yourself

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAHqSfDNjaI

I sort of started wondering after our latest change at the airport how long it would be before we were attacked again. It is a gut feeling I have as well. I don’t know that I agree the government was involved. I certainly wouldn’t say that is impossible, but I’d also like to think any cover-up that massive would be impossible to hide. I also like to believe we don’t live in a world were our own government would do such a thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home