Friday, August 13, 2004

Panic on the streets of London panic on the streets of Birmingham I wonder to myself could life ever be sane again?


Here we sit waiting for Charlie. I keep thinking I’m in some movie about Vietnam with all this talk of Charlie. I hate to feed the panic, but I went to the store this morning and got the last of the bottled water. My guess is people get greedy and buy a bulk of the stuff anytime the word hurricane is dropped. I’m sure we’ll get something, but I don’t think the storm will end civilization as we know it. I do, however, think “Skirts the Coast” is an absolutely stellar name for an emo band. There it is in print and copy written. Don’t you little weepy horn rim wearing anorexic hipster bastards take it. OK, just give me a shout out in your Grammy speech.

Gone like Enron,
Jon


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home