Thursday, April 01, 2004

I’m going to throw the link up here and let you use your own good judgment. These pictures show what happened yesterday in Iraq. I’m a peace loving man and yet it makes me want to put a bullet through that smirking twit’s head. How sick do you have to be to play with mutilated bodies? I’m sure there are plenty of atrocities on both sides of this occupation, but that sure does not excuse these radicals. This will do nothing to end the mutual hate between the west and radical Islamists. I’m sure these images will just make those who support Bush all the more ready for battle and those who support Kerry even more anxious to get our troops out of there. What makes this war so disturbing is anyone can be a target. That includes you and I.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home