Wednesday, March 17, 2004

So this morning I came across a movie that was made in 1994. I stopped for a minute to watch it because I never heard of the film and that was the year I graduated high school. I thought it would be fun to see how the styles have changed since then. What I couldn’t believe was how old the movie looked. It wasn’t just the clothes or setting, but the actual film itself. It was showing the tell tale signs of discoloration. You know that grainy yellowness that gets on an older movie and makes it look like someone spilled beer across the print. Has it really been that long? It seems like just yesterday “Snow” was on the radio and “Reality Bites” was in theatres. I think time travels faster the older you get. Its all relative I guess. A licky boom boom now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home