Wednesday, March 17, 2004

Kiss me I’m Irish!
Or I guess you could just kiss me because you want to. You have to love a holiday that centers on some good hardcore drinking. That is of course if you’re not the one Irish man who doesn’t drink. Maybe I should start. I also don’t have that tendency to start fights either. I’m a complete anomaly since I’m both Irish and under 5’10” and I’m not out to prove anything.

Did you know St. Patrick was actually kidnapped and forced to go to Ireland? Check out his story here .

Today seems to be a good day. I spent 13 hours at work yesterday. It was mostly to catch up on tons of projects for school. 13 hours is still a long time. Why not? Almost everyone I know is in Savannah. Tomorrow a couple of friends are leaving for New York. Me? As ET told Elliot, “I’ll be right here.” They had a Wal-Mart opening on the news today. A live broadcast! It might be time to move.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home