Tuesday, February 10, 2004

Something tells me if the average depressed teenager knew what a day of adulthood was like, the suicide rate would sky rocket. I remember being a kid and thinking not having a hot car or a cheerleader was depressing. Little did I know about 40+ hour workweeks. If I could see the sun from time to time or just had a day to bum around and do NOTHING then I would be a lot happier. I live in a gorgeous place with lots of sunny days and fun outdoor activities, so I count myself lucky. It’s a sad state that most of us live for the 2 weeks vacation we get each year and that’s only for a lucky few.


On a happier note, someone’s buddies are turning on HIM, or at least questioning him. I wouldn’t doubt if this was some White House ploy though. Maybe O'Reilly is taking a crack at being “fair and balanced”, but I’m not holding my breath. The truth is, if there exist genuine doubt among the ultra-conservative, then Bush can be beaten.

What does that mean to me? I’m sure I’ll be right where I’m at. I did learn two useful things today. The first is a can of Pepsi has 10 calories more than a can of Coke. I’m glad I’m a Coke man. The second is that THIS is only a mile from my work. I went for lunch today and the place was crawling with information technology guys. Nerds of a feather…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home