Tuesday, January 27, 2004

OK, I’m not one to give advice on much. I doubt I’ll ever be regarded as an expert on dating especially and including dating etiquette. Yesterday, I had a blind date. I met this girl online and trust me when I tell you that this is no way meet people. I have tried a few times over the years and it has always been a disaster. So anyway, this girl and I met up yesterday. I spotted her first and realized she was not at all what she made herself out to be. So, I started to slink off and then I realized how mean and shallow that is and how much I would hurt if I was in her shoes. Two things for you ladies out there. The first is this; if you have hairy cleavage, do something about it. If you cannot be brought to wax, shave, Nair or otherwise shorn the lawn, then at least tuck them behind a sweater or something. My second piece of advice is simple. If you are meeting someone for the first time, you might not want to mention your time as a drug addict or your obsession with serial killers. On second thought, do mention those things, because they’re probably both things you want to be upfront about. Luckily, I got a stomach flu to take my mind off the dating scene. Today’s goal, get back on solid food. Tomorrow, find Mrs. Right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home