Wednesday, November 29, 2006

I love coffee!

So I thought I would take a second to reflect on the best coffee places I’ve been too.

If you’re on the west coast, try Zoka


The times I went it was crazy and crowded, but the coffee was top notch.

On the east coast, I’d say Cape Cod has the best coffee I’ve had. Of course winter and Cape Cod don’t exactly go hand-in-hand, but if you are there, drop into the Chocolate Sparrow.


As far as chains go, Bad Ass Coffee is a good one. It isn’t huge and you have to admit the gimmick is clever. Luckily I also have one in my neighborhood, so I am biased.


That is all.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm in the freezing cold state of MN today, and if you're ever in the greater MSP area, I highly suggest finding a Dun Brother's Coffee. Only find one with a drive through if it's at all like it is today (6 degrees).

2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home