Friday, April 07, 2006

What did I learn today?


Well I haven’t had a soda in about 2 weeks. Yes, another health kick. We’ll see how long it lasts. If it is anything like the others, probably not long. Diet soda tastes like taint and a bottle of regular soda has about as many calories as a McDonald’s burger. So soda is bad.

I saw a preview of the new movies coming out this morning. I for one am going to give “The Benchwarmers” a try. Why? Because at least it is selling itself as a dumb movie. It seems lately so many films with less of a sense of humor have been arriving in theatres on the notion that they are Oscar worthy, when the reality is they should have gone straight to Blockbusters.

I will not catch “Lucky Number Slevin.” Firstly because I hate anything that tries that hard to be clever. What is a Slevin anyways? I don’t even have the energy or concern enough to slog down to the Cineplex. I already deduced the moral of the story from the previews. My hairline is somewhere between Bruce Willis and Josh Hartnett.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home