Tuesday, December 14, 2004

I LIKE BIG BUTTS AND I CAN NOT LIE!


Now that I have your attention. No, this isn’t some ode to the glutinous gluteus. I was just trying to get your attention. Truthfully, the weekend was bland. I shaved off my beard which garnered zero reaction from anyone. Cellophane, Mr. Cellophane! Speaking of show tunes, I need to learn how to use this “coming off as gay” thing to my advantage. Real genuine gay men are always surrounded by beautiful women. How do they do it?


Well as today progresses I’ll come up with some point. I watched “Supersize Me” twice already in one week of ownership. It has become my religion. Fast-food is the devil and I am the passionately converted. I also biked on my day off an insane amount. I spent most of the day on wheels.

Fat bottom girls you make the rocking world go ‘round.


Get on your bikes and ride.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home