Friday, May 18, 2007

I'm disgusted by this.
Guilty confession

I quit changing the station when Nickelback comes on. I know, I know. I avoid the radio these days because 99% of the music is total crap. What got me was VH-1. I got suckered in by that “If Everyone Cared?” video. It was really well made and had a moving message. Damn it, not only do I no longer hate Nickelback with every fiber of my being, I have one of their songs bouncing around my head. If and when I ever find Linkin Park enjoyable, please shoot me.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, fine. The message of the song/video is really cool. I'll give you that.

Beyond that, I'm not so sure I know who you are anymore. What happened to the Crotchy I used to know? What have you done with him? Can I even hold your opinion, tastes, and values up to par anymore? R-E-S-P-E-C-T, what does it mean to me? Very little.

Ugh, you sadden me my friend.

Agreed though. Again, the message and stuff is spot on!!

12:14 PM  
Blogger Jeff and Christy said...

haha...you Nickleback lover!

4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home